At the end of the course, students will have acquired solid theoretical and practical knowledge related to key concepts such as Corporate Philanthropy and Social Impact activities of the company, with a contemporary approach to the discipline that includes aspects such as social change initiatives and venture philanthropy partnership.
- The different definitions of Corporate Philanthropy and the relationship with CSR
- New form of social investment
- The dimensions of the phenomenon in Italy and in the world
- Social Impact finance
- Measurement indicators of the social profile and impact of an economic activity
- The stakeholder's view of CP
- The shareholder's view of CP
- Strategic Philanthropy
-The drivers of CP
- The capture theory
- Emerging trends: Hybridization Model, Impact Investing and Venture Philanthropy
- Case studies
The course will be structured into lectures, with a particular attention to discussion and direct dialogue with the students.
During the course meetings with experts and entrepreneurs will be organized with the aim of an in-depth understanding of the topics of the course.
In addition, for attending students, seminars with practical exercises will be organized in order to allow students to understand the practical implications of the themes analysed in the course.
Written final exam with open questions, all having the same weight in terms of points, lasting 2 hours. In order to pass the exam the student has to obtain at least 18 points.
For attending students the final mark will include the evaluation of in class exercises.