Born and bred in Milano, Italy, I've been working in the publishing field since 1974, as a journalist since 1977, on the Web since 1995, at the University of Bergamo since 2000, at the University of Trento since 2017.
• I've provided tourism content to the Rough Guides, Time Out, Mondadori, Hoepli, Zanichelli, De Agostini, Touring Club Italiano, and academic contributions on digital and tourism to McGraw-Hill, Hoepli, FrancoAngeli, the universities of Bergamo, Bologna, Limoges, and Venice Ca' Foscari.
• My "a key to Milan" guidebook for Hoepli has been updated and re-published six times, and I've co-established the CiaoMilano website.
• I designed and started the first website a Milanese museum ever had on its own, on a commission by the Museo Bagatti Valsecchi.
• At Touring Club Italiano-Touring Editore I've been dealing 1999-2009 with tourism data management, mobile communication, the European Projects and, generally speaking, this publisher's digital communication.
• A consultant for public administrations in Milano, Como and Bergamo, as well as for publishing companies, I'm currently a lecturer at the Universities of Bergamo and Trento, and a member of Sistur (Società italiana di scienze del turismo) and Ifitt (International Federation for IT in Travel & Tourism).