- Associate Professor in Operational Research (MAT/09 - Ricerca Operativa) at the the Department of Management, Information and Production Engineering, University of Bergamo (Italy).
- Deputy Director of the PhD program in Applied Economics & Management, University of Pavia and Bergamo.
- Coordinator of the MatNet Center of the University of Bergamo.
- Associate Editor of the international journals: EJCO, CMS, TOP and Networks (since 2023).
- Sept. 2018: Italian National Scientific Qualification as Full Professor of Operations Research (01/A6, MAT/09 - Ricerca Operativa) and Mathematical Methods for Economics and Finance (13/D4, SECS-S/06).
Recent Elected Positions in International Scientific Boards:
- (2022 − 2024) Chair and Elected member of the “European Working Group on Stochastic Optimization".
- (2018 − 2025) National Coordinator of AIRO Thematic Section of Stochastic Programming.
- (2019 − 2023) Elected member and Secretary of the governing board of the "Stochastic Programming Society".
Principal Investigator for the PRIN 2020 project on "Urban Logistics and sustainable TRAnsportation: OPtimization under uncertainTY and MAchine Learning (ULTRA OPTYMAL)".
- Organizer of areas, streams and invited sessions at AIRO, EURO, APMOD, ICSP, CMS, ISMP and ECSO Conferences.
- Chair of the Winter School in Stochastic Programming Passo del Tonale ITALY (Jan. 2017).
- Member of the scientific committee of several international conferences (CMS, ICSP, EURO, ODS, ORASH and ECSO).